Developing practical skills to reduce customer theft
Well-trained colleagues are your most important weapon in the fight against customer theft. B2B’s Security & Loss Prevention training modules are designed to give staff the skills and confidence to identify key risk areas and reduce shoplifting.
B2B provides specialist security and loss prevention to a wide variety of retail trade sectors, helping reduce shrink, improve product availability and increase profitability. All levels of training are available to help retailers maximise the use of their security investments.
From bespoke Security & Loss Prevention Workshops, to short refresher training courses, B2B will help to develop your team’s skills and confidence in profit protection.
B2B Security Tagging Training Modules include:
1. Security Assessment Visit:
- B2B’s “mystery shoplifter” will show you the weaknesses in your stock protection
2. Security Tagging Re-Launch Training:
- Protecting stock (what to protect & how to protect it)
- At the till (how to deactivate & remove tags)
- Customer approach (what to do when the alarm sounds)
3. Security & Loss Prevention Workshop:
- Tackle & reduce customer theft
- Spot shoplifters & deter theft
- Decrease the risk of violent attack
- Prevent price swapping
- Ensure items are not missed at the till
- Use good customer service to prevent crime